- Book Review: When You Reach Me.
- My Wife And I.
- The Grand Science of Anthropology.
- Spotlight on The Babysitter's Coven (Kate Williams), Plus Guest Post & Giveaway! ~ (US Only).
- Scarlet Light (Sons of Ionica Book 1).
- High Impulse Voltage and Current Measurement Techniques: Fundamentals – Measuring Instruments – Measuring Methods.
- Jerome: Letters and Select Works;
A major theme that Stead probed deftly is friendship. Miranda finds herself held at a distance by a childhood best friend and explores a number of new relationships, one with a girl who hides a disease requiring a special diet and seems to be distancing herself from her own childhood friend. Miranda discovers that the impressions she has formed about peripheral figures in her life are not always justified, and things are never as simple as they seem.
The book is categorized as science fiction and mystery. LOG IN. Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books.
- When You Reach Me;
- When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead.
- Citrix XenApp Performance Essentials!
In lieu of an abstract, here is a brief excerpt of the content: Reviewed by:. Stead, Rebecca. It's a puzzling time for sixth-grader Miranda: her former best friend, Sal, has turned his back on her; a strange kid in school, Marcus, violently punched Sal in the stomach [End Page 41] and now wants to talk to Miranda about time travel; and mysterious notes, which know secrets about Miranda's life and accurately predict other things, are turning up.
If you would like to authenticate using a different subscribed institution that supports Shibboleth authentication or have your own login and password to Project MUSE. Additional Information.
- CONTINUE TO BILLING/PAYMENT.
- Alan Shepard: Higher and Faster (Heroes of History).
- La Cage et lOiseau (FICTION) (French Edition);
- When You Reach Me - Audiobook | Listen Instantly!;
- LOS DIBUJOS...QUE NOS REVELAN? (Spanish Edition).
- Rethinking Environmental History: World-System History and Global Environmental Change (Globalization and the Environment)!
- When You Reach Me.
She s especially freaked out by one that reads: I m coming to save your friend s life, and my own. Eventually and improbably, these strands converge to form a thought-provoking whole.get link
Geekly Reader: When You Reach Me Wins Newbery
Stead First Light accomplishes this by making every detail count, including Miranda s name, her hobby of knot tying and her favorite book, Madeleine L Engle s A Wrinkle in Time. It s easy to imagine readers studying Miranda s story as many times as she s read L Engle s, and spending hours pondering the provocative questions it raises.
Ages 9 This book is okay